Tackle House Chores and Tasks Like a Pro
Time and again, have you found yourself putting off house chores for some other time.
Your boss won’t tolerate you not completing your project in time, so you prioritize work.
But the dishes can sit on the dishwasher a few hours longer.
You may fail to clean your bedroom for a few weeks.
And well, you get away with that, no instant repercussions.
But you are setting yourself up for the biggest battle of your life.
Your once neat home will soon be messy and entirely of clutter.
And you will be the only person standing in the middle of it all, wondering where to start.
Restoring your house to its former self will take a toll on you.
You will need countless hours to scrub, wipe and sweep- time you don’t have.
But you can’t live in an untidy house either.
Is it even possible to balance work, parenting, and taking care of the house without losing your mind?
Well, if your answer is not yes, you have not tried the Chore & Cleaning Printable.
The printable is the right product for busy moms who are tired of trying to clean all rooms in the house with the twenty minutes break they have.
It’s said moms have superpowers but not of that nature; you’ll break your back.
A better way is to make a week-long chart scheduling your tasks.
Clean your entire house using the ‘divide and conquer method.’ Each room or section of the house gets its day and timing.
In short, the printable gives you a way to plan your entire week in a detailed, straightforward manner.
You won’t get confused about what to clean when anymore.
Plus, you design for yourself a schedule that best works for you.
This Chore & Cleaning Printable Will:
- Help you remember all the tasks and chores you want to get done
- Break down tasks into bits making cleaning easy
- Offers a compass to remind you what you want with your day
- You have something tangible to motivate you to get tasks done
- Offer a great way to ensure you don’t avoid the ”hard tasks.”
What Is in This Chore & Cleaning Printable?
When you buy this product, you get:
1.Information page – You can’t rely on your human brain to remember everything. So, the printable gives you ample space to write the information you don’t want to forget. For example, attending your child’s soccer game or getting some medication.
- Daily and Weekly chore sheet– You have space to write down your everyday tasks. But also, for chores that you do once or twice per week, you have room to slot them. One quick look and you can tell how your every day of the week will look.
3.Cleaning Schedule per Room– You have the freedom to choose what room to clean on what day. If you like, you can get even more specific. For example, you can decide to clean out the closet in the kid’s room.
- Cleaning Schedule per day- Divide your other cleaning tasks into bits. Decide on what day to perform each cleaning activity. If you want, you can divide the tasks among some other family members, for instance, your partner.
- Daily chore chart– With a daily chore chart, you write all chores you need to perform every day. From then on, all you need to do is get a pen or pencil to tick these chores off daily once you complete them. Pretty easy!
How to Order the Chore and Cleaning Printable:
Quick Check Out
- Click on the BUY NOW button OR any pictures to check out and make a payment via PayPal.
- You will receive an order confirmation and a link to download the product.
1.Click on the Add to Cart button
- Click on View Cart
- Fill in your details
- Make Payment
- Click on Place Order
If you have any more questions , contact me.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: This is a digital product. No physical product will be sent.
BUY NOW: CHORE & CLEANING PRINTABLE
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do I Have Access to This Product?
How does lifetime access sound? After purchasing, you have unlimited access to this product for as long as you like. And not only on your computer but across all devices you own.
What If I Am Unhappy with The Product?
Since this is a digital product you can download to your computer, there is no way I can completely retract it. For that reason, I can’t offer a refund. Please know I keep my prices super affordable to help you as much as I can!