Get Your Workouts To Finally Yield Results
You know that working out has both physical and health benefits.
You have body goals; in your mind, you see the person you want to stare back at you in the mirror.
So, unsurprisingly your new year or month resolutions have a thing or two about workout sessions.
You are motivated and excited about scheduling time for exercise.
But two days into your workout routine, you start running into difficulties you did not consider would deter you.
Exercises leave you tired and with sour joints and muscles.
Besides, you have no way of monitoring your progress. You work out more when you are in a good mood.
When you don’t feel like it, four minutes into your workout session feels enough.
And slowly, you slip back to a life without any exercise.
You snuggle on the couch and eat the unhealthy foods you had given up weeks ago.
You keep searching for a shortcut to attaining the same physical and health benefits a great workout routine brings.
But deep down, you know the short cut is inexistent.
Sadly, the perfect image you have in your mind about your body stays there, never to be you.
You can’t keep making goals you never meet.
What you need is a companion to help you set not only your goals but also attain them.
Grab a copy of your companion below and hold on tight, and watch as your exercise routine comes alive, never to die again.
The workout log gives you a pleasant opportunity to split the hard work that comes with exercising.
It gives you a place to develop a thorough exercise routine that reminds details you can’t depend on your memory to remember.
The log is like a best friend who refuses to allow you to give up.
Gives you the motivation to keep working, records your progress, and points out when your performance is slacking.
And above everything, they stay with you and walk the journey with you.
This Workout Log will:
- Help you choose the days to schedule your exercises.
- Enable you to create a list of the exercises you want
- Monitors your hydration levels
- Determine different intensities for each workout session
- Tracks your current weight against your weight goal
- Has space to set your every day goals
What Is in this Workout Log
Get detailed workout pages that contain:
- Daily goal -A place to write your commitment and goal statement
- Day and date -Choose and mark out the workout day and date
- Weight– Record your starting, current, and goal weight.
- Water intake – reminds you to keep hydrated.
- Exercise (weights and cardio)– Strike a balance between the two vital forms of exercise.
Record details ranging from the weights, distance sets, reps, and duration.
- Notes– Tell or remind yourself stuff that is important to you
The log has a simple outlook with a minimalistic black and white color scheme, yet it records everything you need to make your workout sessions great.
You get PDF fillable forms that you can print out. Plus, if need be, you can edit the log, so it better suits your needs.
How to Order the Workout Log
Quick Check Out
- Click on the BUY NOW button to make a payment via PayPal or any pictures to check out.
- You will receive an order confirmation and a link to download the product.
1.Click on the Add to cart button
- Click on View Cart
- Fill in your details
- Make Payment
- Click on Place Order
Should you have any questions or need further clarification, contact me.
Instant Download: This is a downloadable digital product. No physical product will be sent.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to this product?
How does lifetime access sound? After purchasing, you have unlimited access to this product for as long as forever. Access it across all devices you own. Plus, if you want a physical copy, you can download and print out the log.
What if I am unhappy with the product?
Since this is a digital product you can download to your computer, there is no way I can completely retract it. For that reason, I can’t offer a refund. Please know I keep my prices super affordable to help you as much as I can!